When it comes to Memorial Day sales, H&M arguably has one of the best. The retail chain always offers deep discounts on some of its most popular styles, none of this dusty bargain bin stuff like you’ll find at some sales. And this year H&M is offering up to 60% off, plus free shipping both in stores and online. And you can find cute things for as low as $5! So basically the price of a cheap sandwich.
We’ve gone and pulled together some of the best deals on stuff we need to buy, like, right now. Stuff like $19 jean jacket and a $7 maxi skirt. You can easily shop from this list and pull together a brand new outfit, head-to-toe, for under $50.
H&M’s Memorial Day sale is going from now until May 29th, so make sure to pencil in some time to do some serious discount shopping. Pro tip: If you want your pick of size and color, act quickly because this stuff is gonna go like hot cakes.
1. Millennial pink t-shirt, $4.99 (was $5.99)
2. Distressed ankle jeans, $19.99 (was $39.99)
3. Cornflower blue jumpsuit, $24.99 (was $29.99)
4. Classic denim jacket, $19.99 (was $34.99)
5. Pink denim jacket, $34.99 (was $49.99)
6. Shimmery hoodie, $17.99 (was $29.99)
7. Open-sided flats, $19.99 (was $24.99)
8. Satin bomber jacket, $24.99 (was $34.99)
9. Crushed velvet camisole, $12.99 (was $14.99)
10. Classic white sneakers, $39.99 (was $59.99)
11. Floral maxi skirt, $7.99 (was $12.99)
12. Flounce top, $12.99 (was $17.99)
13. Striped jersey dress, $17.99 (was $29.99)
14. Eyelet embroidery dress, $14.99 (was $19.99)
15. Wide-cut camisole, $9.99 (was $14.99)
16. Floral midi-length dress, $14.99 (was $19.99)
17. “Yes, Please” tank top, $7.99 (was $12.99)
Check out H&M’s website for their full Memorial Day sale offerings.