TWENTY-TWO more coronavirus-positive individuals who have already tested negative for the virus were discharged from the Cebu City Quarantine Center (CCQC) on June 26, 2020.
Cebu City Medical Center (CCMC) Administrator Yvonne Feliciano said the 22 patients experienced mild to moderate symptoms and stayed at the quarantine facility to be provided with necessary medical intervention.
Mayor Edgardo Labella previously urged residents not to go immediately to hospitals if they only experience mild to moderate symptoms. He said they can go to the quarantine centers.
The newly-recovered patients went home, bringing 25-kilo of rice given by the City Government.
The CCQC was managed by the CCMC. (JJL)