MANDAUE City on Saturday, June 13, 2020, recorded 53 coronavirus disease (Covid-19) cases, all coming from the community.
In a Facebook post, the Mandaue City Public Information Office (PIO) said all the newly confirmed Covid-19 cases are first-generation contacts of previously recorded Covid-19 patients.
The Mandaue City PIO said the 53 cases came from Barangay Subangdaku (14), Barangay Alang-Alang (one), Barangay Centro (one), Barangay Tabok (16), Barangay Mantuyong (seven), Barangay Bakilid (two), Barangay Canduman (two), Barangay Looc (two), Barangay Casuntingan (one), Barangay Ibabao-Estancia (one) and Barangay Cabancalan (six).
The Disaster Risk Reduction Management Office personnel have decontaminated the residences of the patients.
Most of the patients are already at the barangay isolation unit while some are undergoing home isolation.
Mandaue City now has a total of 401 confirmed Covid-19 cases with 95 recoveries and seven deaths. (KFD)