Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Shopping for jeans is notoriously the worst. Sizing across brands isn’t consistent; some pairs require quite a bit of effort to put on, and most dressing rooms have overly harsh lighting. But shopping for the best winter denim styles to add to your wardrobe isn’t all bad — because when you find that perfect pair that hugs you in all the right places, it feels like a major win!
Luckily, if you’re in the market for some new jeans, Nordstrom’s sale section is fully stocked with flattering (and wallet-friendly!) options from fan-favorite brands like Levi’s, Joe’s, FRAME and more.
Keep scrolling to shop six pairs of jeans that look good with everything.
1. FRAME Le High Waist Flare Jeans, $92.20 (Orig. $238)
2. Levi’s Wedgie Icon Ripped High Waist Ankle Slim Jeans, $49 (Orig. $98)
Perfect for everyday wear, these jeans hit right at the ankle and are the ideal cropped length to show off your favorite shoes.
3. Joe’s The Charlie Coated High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans, $118.80 (Orig. $198)
At 40% off and in stock in sizes 23-34, these stunning chocolate jeans are a total find. While this brown color is incredible, they also come in black, burgundy and light brown.
4. Lucky Brand Sweet Straight Mid Rise Straight Leg Jeans, $69.30 (Orig. $99)
Perfect for errands, dates and everything in between, these jeans have a classic cut you’ll wear for seasons to come.
5. Paige Cindy High Waist Straight Leg Jeans, $112.50 (Orig. $225)
These slightly cropped straight-leg jeans would be a welcome addition to any closet, especially in this vibrant indigo shade.
6. Hudson Jeans Barbara Coated High Waist Bootcut Jeans, $135 (Orig. $215)
More from In The Know:
The post 6 pairs of wildly flattering jeans on sale at Nordstrom that you’ll wear all winter appeared first on In The Know.