Manila, Philippines -- The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced that 610 out of 1,282 passed the Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Examination given by the Board of Real Estate Service in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao and Iloilo this month.
The top five new real estate appraisers are:
1. Geoffrey Cu-Uy-Gam Yu, Ateneo de Manila University, 85.50%
2. Crisanto Episcope Chua, Ateneo de Manila University, 85.00%
3. Krist Kevinson Alvenida Galicia, De La Salle University-Manila, 84.50%
3.1 Joedith Barroga Santos, Mapua Institute of Technology-Manila, 84.50%
4. Aldrich Dee Haw, Foreign University, 84.00%
4.1 Carlo Alvin Nadal Javiniar, Ateneo de Manila University, 84.00%
4.2 Miguel Lysander Santos Manimbo, San Pedro College-Davao City, 84.00%
4.3 Bonifacio Pagaduan Manuel, University of Saint Louis-Tuguegarao, 84.00%
4.4 Ruby Louise Miranda Quintal, University of the Philippines-Diliman, 84.00%
4.5 Johannes Lawrence Cenit Riñen, University of the Visayas-Cebu City, 84.00%
5. Marisa Puyat Tantoco, University of the Philippines-Diliman, 83.50%
5.1 Jefferson Bulangis Yap, Ateneo de Davao University, 83.50%
The members of the Board of Real Estate Service who gave the licensure examination are Dr. Eduardo G. Ong, Chairman; Ramon C. F. Cuervo III, Florencio C. Diño II and Rafael M. Fajardo, Members.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on August 14 to 16, 2013 at the Registration Division Unit C, Ground Floor PRC Main Building.