Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Who would have thought that 10 months after the first lockdown orders were issued, most people would still be spending the majority of their days inside their own homes? If living through this experience has taught you anything, your living space should be your happy place.
While there are still weeks (or months?) of quarantining still ahead, why not take this opportunity to spruce up your home or apartment? While you may not have the budget for a new couch or mattress, you can easily add some color and personality to your living or bedroom with a great piece of wall art.
Society6 is one of the best sites to snag stunning artwork for your home. In fact, to honor Black History Month, the site has an entire section dedicated to prints, canvases and more, all featuring the work of Black artists. Whether you’re looking for a breathtaking photograph or a truly unique art print, you’re sure to find a stunning piece that takes your space to the next level.
If you need a little help narrowing down all of the beautiful options, check out the seven standout pieces below.
1. Shop: Two Cheetahs Art Print, $40.49 (Orig. $44.99)
2. Shop: Low Rider Art Print, $30.59 (Orig. $33.99)
3. Shop: Magnolia Framed Art Print, $35.99 (Orig. $43.99)
4. Shop: Trolly Graffiti Art Print, $22.49 (Orig. $24.99)
5. Shop: Lady in Gold Art Print, $24.29 (Orig. $26.99)
6. Shop: New Year Blue Water Lines Framed Mini Art Print, $22.49 (Orig. $24.99)
7. Shop: Rosy Sun and Hills Art Print, $22.49 (Orig. $24.99)
If you enjoyed this story, check out the K-Beauty brand that wants to help you achieve your best complexion with fewer products.
More from In The Know:
The post 7 gorgeous pieces of wall art by Black artists to hang in your home appeared first on In The Know.