A GRADUATE of De La Salle University-Manila bested 1,259 other examinees, as he topped the Chemical Engineer Licensure Examination given by the Board of Chemical Engineering in Manila and Cebu this November 2019.
Martin Zechariah Magat Valencia, of De la Salle University-Manila, got a passing score of 86.10 percent.
Also in the top 10 list are Maru Feriel Olivan Del Carmen of the University of the Philippines (UP) Diliman who placed second with 85.80 percent, and Chester Jules Antonio Tantoco of UP Los Banos who placed third with 84.70 percent.
The other top 10 passers are:
* (4th) Mark Nikko Estocapio Alfon, UP Visayas Iloilo -- 84.20
Rex Gregor Manalo Laylo, Batangas State University-Alangilan
* (5th) Edward Jan Casuyon Bacalso, University of Mindanao-Davao City -- 83.90
* (6th) Daniel Ian Fernando Lumandas, UP Diliman -- 83.60
* (7th) Perry Kiwang Compala, Saint Louis University -- 83.50
Jaron Nicolas Tung Uy, UP Diliman
* (8th) John Anthony Camacho Kho, UP Diliman -- 83.10
Mc Jason Luardo Laurete, Xavier University
* (9th) Joemarie Ramos Domingo, Cagayan State University-Tuguegarao -- 82.80
* (10th) Ronald Eldrick De Chavez Guico, UP Diliman -- 82.60
Here's the complete list of passers:
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) said only 899 out of the 1,259 examinees passed the exam.
The PRC announced Wednesday, November 27, that from December 11 to December 12, registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done online.
"Please go to https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and follow instructions for initial registration. Those who will register are required to bring the following: downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, notice of admission (for identification only), 2 pieces passport sized pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 sets of documentary stamps and 1 piece short brown envelope. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals," it said.
The PRC added that the date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees will be announced later. (LMY/SunStar Philippines)