It’s been a little over a week since Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced their engagement and though we have to wait until Spring 2018 to see the big day, we’ve already been fawning over the ring.
While Meghan’s engagement ring reportedly cost $60,000 (yikes!), you can virtually try on her diamond ring via a website. And if that’s not good enough, you can even get your hands on an affordable replica for just 40 bucks.
But if you’re still on the hunt for that one engagement ring that really speaks to you, one that fits this wintery time of the year, the engagement rings below have you covered. They range from classic and dainty to in-your-face stunners that are sure to turn heads and maybe even illicit some major jealousy from some ice queens.
1. 18k White Gold Nouveau Diamond Ring, Brilliant Earth, $1,350
This is like wearing an iceberg on your finger!
2. Black Diamond Engagement Ring, Jared, $2,200
You’re guaranteed to have a standout engagement ring with this rose gold and black diamond stunner. Perfect way to brighten up those dreary, dark winter days.
3. Diamond Prong Halo Cluster Ring, Jewelry Exchange, $325
It’s less than $400. That clearly means more money to spend on pumpkin spice lattes, which you can sip while staring at your ring.
4. Le Vian Chocolate Diamond Ring, Kay Jewelers, $2,600
Last year you asked Santa for chocolate in your stocking, but these chocolate diamonds are even better.
5. Black Tungsten Carbide, Jared, $500
It’s designed for a guy, but why can’t it be for a woman who loves the edgy style? The flat diamond and fuss-free style means it won’t get caught in your gloves or mittens.
6. Chevron Engagement Ring and Wedding Band, Etsy, $690
If your winter style is more casual chic (flat boots and a sweater dress!), then this dainty and sweet ring is for you.
7. Enhanced Black Diamond Vintage-Style Bridal Set, Zales, $1,060
Winter is coming and these regal black diamonds are fit for a Khaleesi.
8. 22kt Gold and Silver Twig Ring, Etsy, $265
The handmade ring is perfect for the bride-to-be who craves the unique look. Doesn’t the stone look like a perfect ice crystal?
9. Round-cut 14k Two-Tone Gold Ring, Kay, $1,739
Rose gold and white gold met to create this beauty. The neutral style makes it perfect to pair with any holiday look, from smooth velvet to bold brocade.