Two fundraising pages have raised thousands for the family of a toddler who died suddenly in his sleep at home.
Arlo Canter, two, was found unconscious at his home in Canton, Cardiff, by his family – just hours after being "his normal happy self".
His mum Kirsty said: "He had the most beautiful smile that would light up the room and we are so proud of the amazing boy he was.”
Arlo was found after dying without warning during the night – and the "best efforts" of ambulance crews could not revive him.
Devastated dad Cameron said Arlo had not suffered with any major health issues in his short life apart from mild asthma.
The family have not revealed the cause of death.
Kirsty said: "Myself and Cameron are absolutely heartbroken to say that Friday night we lost our beautiful baby boy Arlo. As you can imagine we are all broken right now and we know we have so much support and love around us.
"There are no words to describe the pain we feel now, but together we are trying to be strong to support [son] Teddy through this hard time."
Cameron said his son had been his normal, happy self only hours before he died.
He added: "Whenever you looked at him he would just smile, and his blue eyes would light up the room.
"Personally, I still can't believe it's happened. I feel like I need to pick him up from nursery."
A blue balloon release in Arlo's memory will take place behind Treganna school in Canton on Friday at 1pm.
Watch the latest videos from Yahoo UK News