19 Oct - Quezon City's prosecutor office is saying that there is a probable cause to charge controversial actor Baron Geisler with unjust vexation and alarm and scandal over the recent disturbance he caused at a restaurant bar.
As reported on Sunstar, the actor was recently arrested by the Quezon City Police, after he was reported to have shouted at customers and employees at a resto-bar in Tomas Morato after having a couple of drinks.
He was previously said to have been banned from the same bar, but was allowed to enter last Tuesday out of courtesy.
Assistant City Prosecutor Marizen Grutas stated that the actor could be charged as complainants saw him committing the acts.
On the other hand, Geisler has denied making a scene at a bar.
The latest issue came not a month after the Professional Artist Managers Inc (PAMI) lifted its ban on him following the pee incident that occurred last year.
The actor even admitted that he promised Film Development Council of the Philippine (FDCP) Chair, Liza Dino Seguerra, that he will behave himself to ensure such an incident won't happen again.
Geisler's family members have apologised for the actor's behaviour and said that the family would discuss about getting Geisler professional help with his problems.
(Photo source: news.mb.com.ph)