If you're close to feeling like you're quizzed out (what do you mean you've done 3000 quizzes? Surely not!) but are using it as a decent way to keep in touch with friends and family, maybe all you need to do is switch up the format. Yes, we realise lockdown might be close to easing now, but quizzes can stay on the cards!
Maybe you need to start doing your quizzes in teams, or make them a bit harder. Maybe you need to make the rounds a bit more creative. Or maybe you just need to introduce some of the best true or false quiz questions.
OK, so the way this is going to work. You'll be given a statement in the 'question' section, that can be answered with either true or false. The 'answer' will then simply state if the fact is true or false. Easy, right? Well, until you see the statements that is..
The best true or false quiz questions
- Prince Harry is taller than Prince William
- The star sign Aquarius is represented by a tiger
- Meryl Streep has won two Academy Awards
- Marrakesh is the capital of Morocco
- Idina Menzel sings 'let it go' 20 times in 'Let It Go' from Frozen
- Waterloo has the greatest number of tube platforms in London
- M&M stands for Mars and Moordale
- Gin is typically included in a Long Island Iced Tea
- The unicorn is the national animal of Scotland
- There are two parts of the body that can't heal themselves
- Howard Donald is the oldest member of Take That
- The Great Wall of China is longer than the distance between London and Beijing
- There are 219 episodes of Friends
- 'A' is the most common letter used in the English language
- A lion's roar can be heard up to eight kilometres away
- In Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy has no siblings
- Louis Walsh is older than Simon Cowell
- Monaco is the smallest country in the world
- 'What Do You Mean' was Justin Bieber's first UK number one single
- The river Seine in Paris is longer than the river Thames in London
- A cara cara navel is a type of orange
- There are five different blood groups
- Cinderella was the first Disney princess
- ASOS stands for As Seen On Screen
- The Battle Of Hastings took place in 1066
- H&M stands for Hennes & Mauritz
- Canis lupur is the scientific name for a wolf
- K is worth four points in Scrabble
- Alaska is the biggest American state in square miles
- Ariana Grande is 25 or under
- Australia is wider than the moon
- Queen Elizabeth II is currently the second longest reigning British monarch
- Madonna's real name is Madonna
- Serena Williams has one more singles tennis Grand Slam titles than sister Venus
- Alexander Fleming discovered penicillin
The best true or false quiz answers
- False - Prince William is 1.91m, Prince Harry is 1.86m
- False - she's won three! She won Best Actress for The Iron Lady in 2012, Best Actress for Sophie's Choice in 1983, Best Supporting Actress for Kramer vs. Kramer in 1980.
- False - it's Rabat
- False - she sings it 21 times!
- False - M&M stands for Mars and Murrie
- True - as is vodka, white rum, lemon juice, triple sec, sugar syrup and Coca-Cola
- False - there's only one: the teeth.
- True - He was born in 1968, while Jason Orange was born in 1970, Gary Barlow was born in 1971, Mark Owen in 1972 and Robbie Williams in 1974.
- True - London to Beijing is only 8,136 km, The Great Wall of China is 21,196.18 km
- False - there are 236
- False - 'E' is the most common letter and appears in 11 percent of all english words, according to Oxford Dictionaries
- False - Skylar Malfoy is his younger sister
- True - at the time of writing, Louis Walsh is 67 while Simon Cowell is 60
- False - Vatican City is, with only 0.44 sq.km.
- True - The Seine is 777km, while the Thames is 346km
- False - There are four: A, B, AB, and O
- False - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was released first in December 1937
- False - It's Canis lupus
- False - It's worth five
- True - It spans a total area of 665,384 square miles. Texas comes in next with a total area of 268,596 square miles.
- False - she turned 26 on 25 June 2019
- True - The moon sits at 3400km in diameter, while Australia's diameter from east to west is almost 4000km
- False - Queen Elizabeth II became the longest-reigning British monarch on 9 September 2015 when she surpassed the reign of her great-great-grandmother Victoria.
- True - Madonna Louise Ciccone in full
- True - As of June 2020, Venus has won 49 singles titles, and Serena has won 72.
So much knowledge!
More quizzes like this:
Like this article? Sign up to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered straight to your inbox.
You Might Also Like