We may receive commission from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
When you look good, you feel good, but you need the right tools to help get you there. That's why it's so exciting when your go-to grooming gear goes on sale.
Well, just for today Amazon has a sale that makes it easy to stock up on your favorite products. The retail giant has slashed prices up to 45 percent off popular grooming gear from Bic, Panasonic, American Crew and more so you can have plenty of supplies at the ready when you need them. Don't miss these deals.
Like a sculpted look for your hair? The American Crew Forming Cream can help get you there. This styling cream gives you medium hold while helping hair look thicker. It also lets your hair still move while you go about your life, so you won't get that stuck-in-place look. Just apply a little to your hand, rub your palms together, and work it into your hair.
"Finally, some hair cream I can tolerate. I can't tell you how many various different creams, gels, pastes, and pomades I've went through," a happy customer said. "Essentially, it's been either a choice between firm yet wet-looking gels or natural-looking pastes that have no hold. Fortunately, this cream does both incredibly well. Not only is it rather matte looking, but it holds my hair so unyieldingly that Thor would have a hard time messing it up. Needless to say, this may be the first hair product I may actually keep using."
Like to use disposable razors? Bic's Comfort 3 offers three blades to give you a close shave. Each razor features a textured handle with a soft grip, so your hand stays comfortable while you work. A lubricating strip with aloe and vitamin E helps provide moisture without the need for shaving cream. Just toss a few in your gym bag or travel kit, and you're good to go. Even better: This pack contains 24 razors.
"In order of importance: the three blades are as sharp as can be, the razors are light and gentle," a five-star fan said. "I've been using for many years and will continue."
Get a precise shave with the Panasonic Cordless Men's Beard Trimmer. This electric trimmer features 19 settings to help you get the exact look you want, down to 0.5 millimeters. The 45-degree blade cutting system is perfect for tackling beards and mustaches, while an ergonomic grip helps keep your hand comfortable while you cut.
"It's awesome looking. It makes me feel like I'm ready to play a video game or something with the blue flashing light and ergonomics," a five-star fan said. "So, I gave it a full charge, oiled up the blades and gave myself a nice clean beard trim and haircut. These buzzers are powerful and sharp. I used them for about 45 minutes total on and off and still at a half almost full charge. Didn't pull a hair once."
Want a razor that'll last? You found it. The Flex 5 Hybrid's handle is durable and comfortable, with replaceable cartridges to allow you to continue to get a fresh shave. Enjoy five flexible blades to get a super close shave, while a lubricating strip provides enough moisture to keep your skin from getting irritated. This pack comes with six cartridges, so you can have replacements at the ready.
"Honestly, this has got to be the best razor I've ever used!! I've been using Schick Xtreme3 Sensitive for years until now (not sure why it took me so long to branch out). This razor is weightier than the ones I was using, it's pleasing to look at, it's comfortable to hold, and the blades are amazing for getting a very close shave anywhere you need it," a happy customer said. "It's also cheaper than the razors I was buying before!!! I especially like being able to just switch out the blades because it means I don't have to waste a bunch of plastic by throwing away whole razors after a couple of weeks. For the price, I just don't see how this could be beat."
Want to see more Amazon deals? Check them out below:
· TCL 40-inch 1080p Smart LED Roku TV, $230 (was $350), amazon.com
Headphone and earbud deals:
· Apple AirPods with Charging Case, $110 (was $159), amazon.com
· Sennheiser CX True Wireless Earbuds, $100 (was $130), amazon.com
Smartphone, smartwatch and tablet deals:
· Fire HD 8 Kids Pro tablet, $90 (was $140), amazon.com
· Redragon K552 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, $35 (was $40), amazon.com
Smart home deals:
· Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat, $91 (was $130), amazon.com
· Kasa Indoor Pan/Tilt Smart Home Camera, $31 (was $40), amazon.com
· iRobot Roomba i7+, $749 (was $1,000), amazon.com
· Eufy by Anker BoostIQ RoboVac, $176 (was $280), amazon.com
· Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet, $18 (was $27), amazon.com
· Covergirl Lash Blast Clean Volume Mascara, $4 (was $11), amazon.com
· Satina High Waisted Leggings for Women, $14 (was $20), amazon.com
· ANRABESS Womens Turtleneck, $30 (was $53), amazon.com
Bedding and home deals:
· MooMee Bedding Duvet Cover Set, $60 (was $90), amazon.com
· Queen Size Cooling Mattress Topper, $40 (was $60), amazon.com
· Homelike Moment Lightweight Comforter Set, $57 (was $90), amazon.com
· LuxClub 6 PC Sheet Set Bamboo Sheets, $35 (was $57), amazon.com
The reviews quoted above reflect the most recent versions at the time of publication.
Read More from Yahoo Life:
Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox? Sign up here for Yahoo Entertainment & Life's newsletter.