Camilla appears to pause before confirming she’ll miss Harry and Meghan

The Royal Family has been continuing business as usual following the announcement by the Queen that she had agreed conditions upon which Prince Harry and Meghan Markle could withdraw from their senior roles.

Last night, the Duchess of Cambridge, 38, wowed in a £410 red sequin dress at a Buckingham Palace reception to mark the UK-Africa Investment Summit 2020.

Earlier in the day the Duchess of Cornwall, 72, visited Prospect Hospice in Swindon to celebrate the organisation’s 40th anniversary.

However, Prince Charles’ wife was caught a little off-guard when she was asked about whether she would “miss” the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

Yesterday Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall visited Prospect Hospice in Swindon

READ MORE: Prince Harry lands in Canada to start ‘new life’ as Meghan’s photographed on walk with Archie and dogs

In a video clip showing her exit the event, a reporter can be heard asking her: “Will you miss Harry and Meghan?”

The duchess appeared to pause before responding, she smiled and replied: “Hmm. Course.”

Sharing the footage on Twitter, ITV News royal editor Chris Ship wrote: “Watch Camilla’s face closely as she answers the question.”

After carrying out a final royal engagement, Harry, 35, landed in Canada to join his wife Meghan, 38, and eight-month-old baby son Archie.

READ MORE: Duchess of Cambridge wears £410 Needle & Thread dress at Buckingham Palace reception

The Duke of Sussex was seen beaming as he stepped off a plane on Vancouver Island before making a 10-minute journey by car to the £11m mansion where his wife and son have been staying.

On the same day, the Duchess of Sussex was spotted going for a walk with their eight-month-old child and two dogs.

She was accompanied by dogs beagle Guy and a black labrador Oz as well as two royal protection officers.

The couple revealed their hope earlier this month that they wished to split their time between the UK and Canada, a country where they also recently enjoyed a six-week festive break.

READ MORE: Sussex Royal trademarks hint at how Meghan Markle might make her money

On Sunday evening, Harry insisted they had “no other option” but to withdraw from their senior royal roles.

In a speech delivered at at a private reception for the charity Sentebale, the duke addressed their reasons for resigning and what the couple hoped for the future.

Harry said: “What I want to make clear is we’re not walking away, and we certainly aren’t walking away from you.”

“Our hope was to continue serving the Queen, the Commonwealth, and my military associations, but without public funding.

“Unfortunately, that wasn’t possible. I’ve accepted this, knowing that it doesn’t change who I am or how committed I am.

READ MORE: Prince Harry's speech in full as he says he and Meghan had 'no other option' but to step back as senior royals

“But I hope that helps you understand what it had to come to, that I would step my family back from all I have ever known, to take a step forward into what I hope can be a more peaceful life.”

On Saturday evening, the details of an agreement the couple had made with the Queen were released.

It was announced that they would not use their HRH titles going forward, and would repay £2.4m of taxpayers’ money spent on Frogmore Cottage, which would remain their UK home.

Watch the latest videos from Yahoo Style UK: