THE Cebu City Transportation Office (CCTO) announced that some traffic routes will be adjusted to give way to participants and visitors of activities in celebration of the 500th anniversary of Christianity in the Philippines on Wednesday, April 14.
READ: Faithful urged to celebrate 500 years of evangelization
• “No Parking Zone” will be imposed in the vicinity of the Basilica Minore del Santo Santo Niño and Cebu City Hall. The city will clamp or tow away vehicles of violators.
• Only participants and visitors with car passes and invitations will be allowed to part. No ID, no entry will be observed.
• Participants are advised to park their vehicles at SM City Seaside or Robinson’s Galleria Cebu where buses will transport them to Plaza Sugbo.
• From April 13, 2021 until 6 a.m. on April 15, 2021, the pay parking area in Campana Maritima and Senior Citizen’s Park will be closed.
• Cebu City Hall employees are advised to park their vehicles in the parking area designated for them. (NRC)