Presidential Spokesperson Salvador Panelo has accepted the challenge to commute to Malacañang on Friday (October 11).
Panelo previously rejected the dare presented by Anakbayan on Tuesday (October 8) after the former refuted there is a “mass transport crisis” in Metro Manila.
But Panelo then accepted the challenge on Wednesday (October 9) and said he will commute from his home to Malacañang on Friday.
“The challenge to commute is accepted. This coming Friday I’ll take the jeepney and the LRT (Light Rail Transit) in going to work,” Panelo said in a text message.
Anakbayan also challenged Department of Transportation Secretary Arthur Tugade, and Manila Metropolitan Development Authority (MMDA) Celine Pialago to “commute to work every day for a week to experience the hellish reality of our everyday commute”.—AAC
The post Challenge accepted: Panelo to commute to Malacañang on Friday appeared first on UNTV News.