CHRISTMAS is almost here. Not even the pandemic can take away the beloved tradition of Filipino families to celebrate this joyous season at SM. One can let the wonderful, magical and truly merry Christmas at SM drive away the blues. "Sama-sama tayo sa Pasko sa SM!"
All throughout November and December, these exciting holiday surprises await shoppers at SM:
1. Christmas Launches. On Nov. 6, 2020, SM Supermalls treated everyone to a virtual, magical feast. Twelve different SM malls lit up their magnificent Christmas displays—from SM Mall of Asia and SM Megamall to SM Seaside City Cebu and SM CDO Downtown Premier. SM truly brings the magic of Christmas online through fireworks, orchestra and whimsical characters. All the SM malls nationwide followed suit with their own magical Christmas light up on Nov. 7 and 8. Mallgoers were delighted with a special tree lighting ceremony for hope and inspiration amid the pandemic, as well as singing flash mobs, cute Christmas characters and surprise gifts.
2. Christmas Chorale. What’s Christmas without some music? One can feel the merriment of the season by watching holiday choir performances at selected SM malls this December. One can meet up with family and friends at SM and enjoy some holiday tunes. No need to worry because strict safety protocol are in place at SM malls, so one can just focus on the magic of the celebration.
3. Christmas Markets. It’s the season of giving. One can help MSMEs bounce back from the negative impact of the pandemic by buying holiday essentials and gifts at SM’s nationwide Christmas Markets from Nov. 9 to Jan. 3. As part of the "Kasama ng SM" campaign and DTI’s "Buy Local, Support Local," the Christmas Markets will feature unique local products and goods so shoppers can buy from small businesses and help them bounce forward and recover.
4. Selfie with Santa. Don't fret as SM has made sure no one misses his annual selfie with Santa this year. One can pose with a virtual Santa Claus safely and via augmented reality at SM. Those who want to try it can simply scan the AR markers located in selected areas in SM malls and have a photo with virtual Santa. One can share his holiday snaps online to family and friends.
5. SM Bears of Joy. From Nov. 4 until Christmas Day, SM Supermalls is giving back through its annual Bears of Joy campaign. This time around, shoppers can collect special medical frontliner Bears of Joy. Throughout the Christmas season, one can buy a pair of bears for P200–one bear for him to keep and the other for charity.
6. TikTok Fam Contest. One can have fun with family and spread some Christmas joy by joining the TikTok Fam Contest. One simply has to dance to his favorite Christmas song in his favorite SM mall to get a chance to win exciting prizes.
For more information, one can visit www.smsupermalls.com or follow @smsupermalls on all social media platforms. SPONSORED CONTENT