Versatile black boots are a style staple, especially during the autumn and winter months. Besides keeping your feet warm and away from the elements, they go with almost everything and add extra volume to any outfit. Many of our favorite style icons and influencers, like Kylie Versoza, Rhian Ramos, and Bela Padilla have all been spotted running around Paris and New York in various styles.
Depending on your mood and your particular style choice, there’s a pair of boots out there for anyone. When selecting a pair that fits you best, it’s important to figure out when and where you’ll wear them to and the type of cut you’d like. Often, ankle boots or Chelsea boots that don’t have laces are a great option because they’re easy to slip on in the summer and you can easily pair them with long warm socks during the winter months.
Here are some of our top picks:
1. Dr. Martens 1460 Originals Red
2. Ganni mid-calf flat boots
3. S. Korea Casual Thick bottom Ankle Boots
4. AL Women's Korean Shoes Boots
5. S. Korea Fashion Black Shoes
6. Korean Platforms Chunky Boots
7. Rockport Geovana Mid Boot Black Women's Shoes
8. Korean Unisex Martin Boots
9. Bestseller Korea Women‘s Thick Bottom Ankle Boots
10. Camper Pix ankle boots