Grab’s P2 per minute charge, suspended

UNTV

Credits: LTFRB, GRAB, Reuters

MANILA, Philippines — After Grab Philippines on Wednesday, admitted to imposing the unauthorized P2 per minute travel charge to its riders, the Land Transportation and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) suspended the implementation of the fare scheme.

The board had previously stressed that Grab implemented the said charge without their consent.

However, the LTFRB has yet to decide on calls for P3.2 million refund obligation of the company on the alleged overcharging issue.

Meanwhile, Grab is set to file a motion for consideration to appeal the suspension.

In the released statement of Grab PH, they said this may result in cease of service operations of their drivers and difficulty in booking rides of passengers. — Joan Nano| UNTV News & Rescue

The post Grab’s P2 per minute charge, suspended appeared first on UNTV News.