The day is finally here! After years of going to class, studying late into the night, and maybe even shedding a few tears, it’s time at last to walk across the stage and receive your diploma. While you'll certainly miss all your friends (but certainly not the exams!), it's time to welcome an exciting new chapter in your life by throwing the best graduation party. But while you're enjoying the festive cake and opening your graduation gifts, you'll of course want to commemorate one of the most special days of your entire life with plenty of photos to share on social media — and of course, the best graduation captions.
Here, we've rounded up some of the greatest graduation Instagram captions for all your cap-and-gown pics, from funny quotes and inspirational sayings to ones inspired by sad graduation songs. Whether you're posting a sweet photo to thank all the friends and family who supported you along the way or simply showing off your creative graduation cap, these captions for graduation have you covered on your very special day — and will get you all the sweet likes to match that sweet diploma!
Inspirational Graduation Captions
- May your cap fly as high as your dreams.
- Though our branches grow in different directions, our roots remain as one.
- Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings.
- And so the adventure begins.
- This is the beginning of everything you want.
- Once you become fearless, life becomes limitless.
- What feels like the end is often the beginning.
- If it excites you and scares you at the same time, it probably means you should do it.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
Funny Graduation Captions
- Some graduate with honors, I am just honored to graduate.
- I want to thank Google, Wikipedia, and whoever invented copy and paste.
- Call me a chemistry cylinder because I am graduated.
- Proud of my B.S.
- The tassel was worth the hassle.
- Now, it's hotter in here by one degree.
- Thank you Mom, Dad, and coffee.
- I've already forgotten everything.
- I owe my diploma to coffee.
- I'm 100% certain that I am zero percent sure of what I'm going to do.
Sweet Graduation Captions
- How lucky I am to have something, that makes saying goodbye so hard.
- Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
- The best feeling in the world is knowing your parents are smiling because of you.
- Behind you, all your memories. Before you, all your dreams. Around you, all who love you. Within you, all you need.
- May we continue to do amazing things in life.
- You’ve sacrificed a lot for my future. It may take a lifetime, but I’ll do everything to repay for what you have done for me. Thanks, Mom and Dad.
- Many dream, some try, but I achieved.
- Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.
- Dream big, work hard, stay focused, and surround yourself with good people.
Graduation Captions Inspired by Songs
- "Started from the bottom now we're here." —Drake
- "Ain't about how fast I get there, ain't about what's waiting on the other side — it's the climb." —Miley Cyrus
- “And this is the part where you find out who you are.” —The Maine
- “I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.” —George Fairman
- “The best is yet to come.” —Frank Sinatra
- “There’s just no telling how far I’ll go.” —Moana
- “As we go on, we remember all the times we had together.” —Vitamin C
- “Today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten." —Natasha Bedingfield
- "It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right, I hope you had the time of your life." —Green Day
Graduation Captions Inspired by Quotes
- "Mischief Managed." —Harry Potter
- "It is with passion, courage of conviction, and strong sense of self that we take our next steps into the world." —Legally Blonde
- "She turned her cant's into cans, and her dreams into plans." —Kobi Yamada
- “You can never be overdressed or overeducated.” —Oscar Wilde
- “Dream big and dare to fail.” —Norman Vaughan
- “We know what we are but know not what we may be.” —William Shakespeare
- “The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse.” —Edward Koch
- “If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.” —William Arthur Ward
- “What she tackles, she conquers." —Gilmore Girls
- “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” —C.S. Lewis
You Might Also Like