July is officially National Ice Cream Month, and besides eating all the ice cream (and snagging some free ice cream on Sunday!), you can now also celebrate the beloved treat by adding it to your makeup routine. Well, not exactly, but Halo Top and ColourPop are teaming up to launch an ice cream-inspired eye shadow collection, and you're going to want everything.
The line consists of eight new, limited-edition Super Shock Shadows that are sold as a bundle of two. Each is packaged to look like a small Halo Top pint (adorable!) and the bundles are named after the brand's popular flavors. They're also lightly fragranced to smell like ice cream, so there's that.
The Halo Top x ColourPop bundles include:
Birthday Cake Bundle
- By the Pound: Creamsicle-inspired orange with multidimensional glitter
- Extra Sprinkles: Pale champagne with large gold glitters
Rainbow Swirl Bundle
- Sherbet Day: Bubblegum pink with silver flecks
- Creamsicle: Baby pink with a blue violet flip
- Jam Out: Vibrant red pink with gold and hot pink flecks
- Berry Sweet: Warm pink with a sparkly golden flip
Mint Chip Bundle
- Semi Sweet: Pastel lime with silver glitters
- Tassel: Bright white with silver glitter
The Halo Top x ColourPop bundles will be available for purchase beginning Friday, July 19 on ColourPop's website for $12 each.
You can check out all of the upcoming National Ice Cream Day freebies and deals below!
- This article was initially published on AOL.com: Halo Top ice cream is teaming up with ColourPop to release a makeup collection