LGUs to decide on local lockdowns
In other words, mind your own virus.
* Guv cuts ‘red tape’ on cross-border travel
Those who defy will be axed.
* 12 barangay captains, 45 others charged for SAP anomalies
They chorused, “Ano? Mali?”
* Mandaue commuters opt to walk as buses still few
Officials ought to walk their talk.
* 78,000 Central Visayas teachers to get P3,500 cash aid
The Math teacher commented: “That’s sum-thing.”
* Barangay Apas officials face complaint over procurement of dump trucks
Heads wheel roll.
* Philippines suspends termination of Visiting Forces Agreement
Because there are unwanted visitors who’ve got force?
* PNP identifies over 1,000 unqualified pensioners
Some corrupt cops may have retired from work; but not from doing bad.
* Over 90 foreigners arrested for illegal online gambling
Prison is offline.
* Group sounds alarm over e-cigarette addiction among youth
These addicts are living in the Planet of the Vapes.
* Police arrest man who failed to deliver medical supplies
Imprisonment is prescribed for him.