MANILA, Philippines – Several roads in Metro Manila will be closed for reblocking and repairs starting Friday, March 13, the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) said.
In an advisory, the DPWH said the following roads will be repaired starting Friday at 11 p.m. until 5 a.m. of March 16, Monday:
- Bonifacio Ave. Sgt. Rivera St. to Bansalangin St. (1st lane from sidewalk)
- EDSA Balintawak to Dario Bridge (1st lane from center island)
- EDSA approach B of P. Tuazon flyover to approach A of Boni Serrano flyover (beside sidewalk)
- General Luis St. near SB Road
- Congressional Ave. Ext., near UP Professor (3rd lane from sidewalk)
- Elliptical Road from Kalayaan Ave. to Maharlika St. (3rd lane from inner sidewalk)
- Mindanao Ave. from Tandang Sora to D. Munoz St. (2nd lane from sidewalk)
- EDSA Q.C. after Aurora Blvd. to New York St. (3rd lane from sidewalk)
Affected motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.
The post LIST: Road reblocking, repair in Metro Manila from March 13-16 appeared first on UNTV News.