MANILA, Philippines – Several roads in Metro Manila will be closed for scheduled road reblockings and repairs starting Friday, February 14, the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) said.
In an advisory, the DPWH said the following roads will undergo repair and reblocking starting 11 p.m. until 5 a.m. on Monday, February 17:
- Bonifacio Ave. Cloverleaf to 11th Ave. (1st lane from sidewalk)
- EDSA Guzent to Roosevelt Ave. (4th lane from sidewalk)
- EDSA approach BP Tuazon flyover to approach A. Boni Serrano flyover (2nd lane from MRT Line)
- General Luis St. Samote St. to SB Road
- Elliptical Road from Kalayaan Ave to Maharlika St. (7th lane from outer sidewalk)
- EDSA QC after Aurora Blvd. to New York St. (3rd lane from sidewalk)
The DPWH also said that Eagle Ave. in Barangay Ugong in Pasig City will also be closed by 10 p.m. Friday night until 4 a.m. on Monday to give way to the construction of Manila Water’s main sewer network.
Affected motorists are advised to expect heavier than usual traffic and use alternate routes instead.
The post LIST: Weekend road reblocking, repair in Metro Manila appeared first on UNTV News.