MANILA, Philippines – Several roads in Metro Manila will be closed to vehicular traffic starting Friday night for the scheduled road repairs and reblocking.
In an advisory, the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) said road repair works on the following roads will begin 11 p.m., Friday (January 31) until 5 a.m., Monday (February 3):
- Bonifacio Ave. (SB) 7th Avenue to Sgt. Rivera St. (2nd lane from the sidewalk)
- EDSA Bulacan St. to West Ave. (1st lane from the sidewalk)
- EDSA approach BP Tuazon flyover to approach A. Boni Serrano flyover (2nd lane from MRT Line)
- General Luis St. Rebisco Road to Samote St.
- Elliptical Road from Kalayaan Ave to Maharlika St. (7th lane from the outer sidewalk)
- EDSA QC after Aurora Blvd. to New York St. (3rd lane from the sidewalk)
- Katipunan Ave./C5 after UP Town Center (3rd lane from the center island)
The DPWH advised motorists to take alternate routes to avoid the expected build-up of vehicles.
The post LIST: Weekend road reblocking, repair schedule in Metro Manila appeared first on UNTV News.