MANILA, Philippines – Several roads in Metro Manila will be closed to vehicular traffic starting Friday night for the scheduled road repairs and reblocking.
In an advisory, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said road repair works on the following roads will begin 11 p.m. Friday (Nov. 8) until 5 a.m. Monday (Nov. 11):
- EDSA Camp Crame Gate to after Annapolis St. (beside MRT)
- EDSA after Muñoz to Bansalangin St. (1st lane from sidewalk)
- G. Araneta Bayanin intersection
- Quirino Highway Nightingale to Zabarte Road (inner lane)
- General Luis St. from Samonte St. to SB Road
- Elliptical Road after Maharlika St. (6th lane from outer sidewalk)
- Bonifacio Ave. near Marvex Drive (2nd lane from sidewalk)
- Katipunan Ave./C-5 after CP Garcia St. infront UP Town Center (truck lane)
- EDSA after Aurora Blvd. to New York St. (3rd lane from sidewalk)
- Congressional Ave. Ext. cor Luzon Ave. (2nd lane from center island) and after Tandang Sora Ave. (truck lane)
- Luzon Ave. before Congressional Ave. Ext. (1st lane from center island)
- R. Magsaysay Blvd. after Magsaysay Bridge going Quiapo (inner lane)
Affected motorists are advised to avoid said areas and use alternate routes instead.
The post LIST: Weekend road repairs, reblocking in Metro Manila appeared first on UNTV News.