MANILA, Philippines – Several roads in Metro Manila will be closed to vehicular traffic starting Friday night for the scheduled road repairs and reblocking.
In an advisory, the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) said road repair works on the following roads will begin 11 p.m. Friday (Nov. 23) until 5 a.m. Monday (Nov. 25):
- Southbound direction of approach B of P. Tuazon Flyover to approach A of Boni Serrano Flyover, 2nd innermost lane, 2nd lane beside railway;
- Northbound direction after Aurora Boulevard to New York Street, 3rd lane from sidewalk
A. Bonifacio Avenue
- Southbound between 11th Avenue to J. Manuel Street, 2nd lane from sidewalk
- G. Araneta from Bayanin Road intersection
General Luis Street
- Westbound direction from Rebisco Road to SB Diversion Road
- Eastbound after Maharlika Street, 8th lane from outer sidewalk;
- Northbound after C. P. Garcia, 3rd lane from center island
The DPWH advised motorists to take alternate routes to avoid expected build-up at construction areas.
The post LIST: Weekend road repairs, reblocking schedule in Metro Manila appeared first on UNTV News.