In particular, we’re in love with how she paired a chunky oversized knit sweater with a preppy-looking mini dress. She finished the look with a pair of clean white sneakers and her Prada raffia tote.
While playing golf, the actress wore a polo shirt paired with a white tennis skirt. She also draped a cardigan over her shoulders, it really can’t get any preppier than that.
Her looks so far have reminded us a bit of Princess Diana and her preppy style. Maja’s trip to Switzerland may be over but we can’t wait to see how she styles other fits in the future.
Want to channel Maja Salvador’s preppy style? Here are some must-haves:
1. Adidas Tennis Advantage Shoes White
2. Lovito Preppy Plain Crop Top
3. Vonda Women Korean Summer Mini Skirt
4. Iconic Socks Argyle Pattern
5. ForMe Cropped Cardigan
6. Lovito Back to School Preppy Letter Polo
7. Prada Raffia Tote