MANILA, Philippines — Power distributor Meralco has announced power interruption schedules in Quezon City, Cavite and Quezon province this week.
Wednesday (June 10) between 9:00AM and 2:00PM (Cavite)
- Landtrust Homes Subdivision and Villa Elisa Subdivision along E. Aguinaldo Highway in Barangay Anabu II-E in Imus City
- Replacement of rotten poles, conversion facilities, line reconductoring works and installation of additional lightning protection devices in the area.
Thursday (June 11) between 9:00AM and 3:00PM (Loyola Heights, Quezon City)
- Portion of Esteban Abada St. from B. Gonzales St. to near Rosa Alvero St. including F. Dela Rosa St.;
- AAP Dormitory
- Loyola Heights Condominium
- Eagle Star Condominium
- Burgundy Crowne Condominium
- My Place Residence Hall
- Our Lady of Pentecost Parish
- Replacement of poles, line reconductoring works and installation of facilities along Esteban Abada and F. Dela Rosa Sts. in Bgy. Loyola Heights, Quezon City.
Thursday (June 11) between 10:00AM and 3:00PM (Pagbilao, Quezon)
- Portion of Kanluran Malicboy Barangay Road from Sitio Patolbungan to and including Sitio Waga and Sitio Tatakan in Bgy. Kanluran Malicboy
- Line reconductoring works along Kanluran Malicboy Barangay Road in Bgy. Kanluran Malicboy, Pagbilao, Quezon Province.
Saturday (June 13) between 9:00AM and 2:00PM (Holy Spirit, Quezon City)
- Portion of Saliat and AFP Roads from Luzon Ave. to and including Bataan, Corregidor and Samat Sts. in Garcia Heights Subd.
- Don Vicente Ext. St. in Don Antonio Heights Subd.
- Artillery, Fort Santiago, Besang Pass, Capas, Dalton Pass, and O’Donnel Sts. in Veterans Village
- Judge Feliciano Belmonte Sr. High School
- Holy Spirit Elementary School
- Replacement of poles, installation of facilities and line reconductoring works along AFP Road in Veterans Village, Bgy. Holy Spirit, Quezon City.