Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
1. Reformation Abigale Puff Shoulder Silk Top, $117.60 (Orig. $168)
The delicate silk fabric of this top mixed with the bold ink blot print is everything.
2. Reformation Sigmund Square Neck Dress, $148.80 (Orig. $248)
This is Reformation's most iconic dress for a reason.
3. Reformation Kieran Cashmere Button Back Mock Neck Sweater, $159.60 (Orig. $228)
Yes, it's almost summer — but that means all of the good sweaters are on sale right now for next fall.
4. Reformation Lili Midi Dress, $194.60 (Orig. $278)
From the white linen fabric to the tie waist, there are so many things to love about this flutter-sleeved midi dress.
5. Reformation Petalo Wrap Crop Top, $47.60 (Orig. $68)
Everyone needs a good wrap top in their closet, and this color goes with everything.
6. Reformation Tamera Floral Long Sleeve Minidress, $152.60 (Orig. $218)
We love a timeless silhouette and a cheeky cherry pattern.
7. Reformation Ingrid Maxi Dress, $243.60 (Orig. $348)
This maxi dress is so elegant, yet modern at the same time. It's also perfect if you're on the hunt for a good bridesmaid dress.
8. Reformation Ellora Tie Shoulder Tank, $46.80 (Orig. $78)
I can't get over the little ties on the shoulder!
9. Juliette High-Slit Sundress, $173.60 (Orig. $248)
A yellow floral dress is always the right move.
10. Reformation Stardust Crystal Detail High-Waist Straight-Leg Jeans, $152.60 (Orig. $218)
Oof, these jeans are so classic with the tiniest bit of edge. You'll definitely stand out from the crowd of boring light-wash jeans thanks to the crystal details.
11. Reformation Glenna Cashmere Sweater, $138.60 (Orig. $198)
This cashmere sweater is the perfect silhouette for transitional springtime weather.
If you liked this story, shop these editor-approved picks from Nordstrom.
The post Nordstrom is having a major Reformation sale right now, and it’s so freaking good appeared first on In The Know.
More from In The Know: