- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Unfortunately, we’re nearing the end of the annual Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. But, guess what? Nordstrom just added a ton of brand-new products to the sale for you to bury yourselves in before the sale closes shop on July 31 — and some of them are actually shocking.
With deals on sheets, skin care, fashion and so much more, it’s honestly hard to believe that any more goodness could be added to the sale. Still, the new Nordstrom Anniversary Sale markdowns include discounts on a handful of Nordstrom’s top-selling brands.
If you’ve been wishing for a deal on any of the forever-sold-out DIOR Addict Lip Glow products, Nordstrom has them in a value set for only $58 (Orig. $84). The markdowns also include a versatile and timeless Kate Spade tote bag for $149.99 (Orig. $248) and colorful NIKE Daybreaks for $84 (Orig. $110). Shop ’em all below!
New Nordstrom Anniversary Sale deals
1. Kate Spade New York all day dot print leather tote bag, $149.99 (Orig. $248)
2. DIOR Addict Lip Set, $58 (Orig. $84)
3. NIKE Daybreak Sneaker, $84 – $110 (Orig. $90 – $110)
4. Julia Jordan Rib Tie Waist Long Sleeve Sweater Dress, $79.99 (Orig. $129)
5. Monica Vinader Essential Diamond Bracelet, $169.99 (Orig. $250)
6. Vacay Future Uptown 28-Inch Spinner Suitcase, $149.90 (Orig. $225)
7. Rachael Fab Ab High Waist Frayed Crop Mom Jeans, $65.99 (Orig. $99)
8. Jeffrey Campbell Fluxx Sandal, $97.46 – $130 (Orig. $130)
9. NIKE Sportswear Essential Fleece Pants, $44.99 (Orig. $60)
10. Free People String of Hearts Cutout Maxi Dress, $100.80 (Orig. $168)
If you liked this story, check out the best deals to shop at Nordstrom Rack right now.
The post Nordstrom secretly dropped a ton of new markdowns for the last week of the Anniversary Sale appeared first on In The Know.
More from In The Know: