Ninja has become a household name when it comes to home products for one simple reason. The company makes low-cost alternatives to the most popular high-end kitchen products in the world, but its quality is just as good. Ninja’s blenders and vacuums are probably what it’s best-known for, but there are tons of other gems in the company’s lineup. Case in point: the Ninja Air Fryer happens to be the best-selling air fryer on all of Amazon right now. It packs 1,550 watts of power, nice big 4-quart capacity, roasting and dehydrating function, a reheating feature, and more. It typically sells for $130, but you can snag one right now on Amazon for only $99.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Now enjoy guilt-free food. Air fry with up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods.* *Tested against hand-cut, deep-fried French fries.
- Wide Temperature Range: 105°F–400°F allows you to gently remove moisture from foods or quickly cook and crisp foods with convection heat.
- 4-quart ceramic-coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 2 lbs of French fries.
- Multi-layer rack: Increase your dehydrating capacity
- Dehydrate: Create flat, chip-like dehydrated foods for fun, homemade snacks. The combination of low fan speed and low temperature enables thorough dehydration.
- Dishwasher-safe parts: Easy-to-clean basket, crisper plate, and multi-layer rack
BGR Top Deals:
- This $30 LED light strip works with your phone and Alexa, just like Philips Hue’s $90 version
- You can still get Sony’s insanely good $350 wireless noise cancelling headphones for $199.99
Trending Right Now:
- A beloved character who died in ‘Infinity War’ just leaked a huge ‘Endgame’ spoiler
- The most incredible phone design we’ve ever seen just leaked, and it’s not an iPhone or Galaxy phone
- Amazon-owned Ring has reportedly been spying on customer camera feeds