- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Through Jan. 5, shoppers can take up to 50% off beauty must-haves from brands like Rare Beauty, NARS, Briogeo and many more. So if your makeup bag could use a little refresh, now is the time to snag your favorite products for cheap.
YouTube star Manny MUA shares his 7-step skincare routine
Plus, through Jan. 17, Sephora is showcasing a different skin care deal every single day (you can check out today’s discount on a Kiehl’s product here). And if those savings aren’t enough, you can also snag free shipping with the code FREESHIPPING!
Keep scrolling to get the scoop on six discount items you should add to your online shopping cart.
1. Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Hydrating Longwear Foundation, $18 (Orig. $36)
2. NARS Unwrapped Mini Eyeshadow Palette, $18 (Orig. $25)
This tiny palette is ideal for travel and features eyeshadow “inspired by iconic shades Orgasm, Laguna and Dolce Vita.”
3. The Original Makeup Eraser SpongeBob 7-Day Makeup Eraser Set, $17.50 (Orig. $25)
This adorable set of reusable makeup erasers has a different Spongebob friend for each day of the week — and all you need is water to use these cloths!
4. Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow Away Bronzing Coconut Body Stick, $20 (Orig. $39)
On sale in three different shades, this waterproof body bronzer works on all skin types. Plus, the glowy, non-sticky formula is transfer-resistant.
5. Herbivore Moment of Clarity Smooth Skin Set, $35 (Orig. $50)
Treat your skin to the Blue Tansy BHA Mask, Bakuchiol Retinol-Alternative Serum and Lapis Balancing Face Oil from popular brand Herbivore.
6. Wander Beauty On-the-Glow Blush and Illuminator, $31.50 (Orig. $42)
This creamy Wander Beauty product was an Allure 2020 Best of Beauty Award Winner! Add this to your shopping cart if you could use a mid-winter glow.
If you liked this article, you may also want to read about the most affordable meal delivery kits to order.
More from In The Know:
The post Sephora’s End of Year sale is almost over — shop these 6 can’t-miss deals appeared first on In The Know.