Whether you’re Irish or not, anyone can enjoy these supremely silly St. Patrick’s Day Irish puns to share with friends over a pint or add to your green envy-inducing Instagram post. After all, you need a caption of equal caliber for the image of your green cocktails, reminding everyone that you’re the “life of the paddy.” Sure, you could attach a sweet St. Patrick’s Day quote, but we're always in favor of throwing a little humor in there to remind everyone to keep calm and leprechaun.
You can’t help but smile at these supreme dad jokes themed for ol’ St. Paddy’s Day. There are also family-friendly puns, so you can write them on cards for your children or add to any St. Patrick’s Day decorations you’ve made for a kids’ party. From plays on being Irish to jokes about leprechauns, this list has enough puns to keep you laughing all day long on March 17.
- Irish you a whole pot of gold!
- That's a bunch of blarney.
- Irish I was drinking.
- Irish puns are the most O'ffensive.
- If it ain't brogue, don't fix it.
- It's time to paddy like the Irish do!
- The Irish do it better.
- Keep calm and stay lucky.
- I'm not Irish, but kiss me anyway.
- Irish you were mine.
- Eat, drink, and be Irish!
- Let's have a shamrockin' good time tonight!
- What do you call a fake Irish stone? A shamrock.
- I found my lucky charm!
- It ain't over till it's clover.
- Who says it's not easy being green?
- Luckier than a four-leaf clover.
- Friends are like four-leaf clovers: hard to find, lucky to have.
- The leprechauns made me do it.
- I kissed a leprechaun and I liked it.
- What's a leprechaun's favorite music? Sham-rock and roll.
- Keep calm and leprechaun.
- Today I be-leaf in leprechauns.
- Take a pitcher, it'll last longer.
- Irish I had another Guinness.
- The paddy don't start till I walk in.
- I'm not Irish, but my coffee is.
- Irish today, hungover tomorrow.
- Life of the paddy.
- Irish you were beer!
You Might Also Like