Which star signs is Virgo most compatible with romantically? Virgos are charming, perceptive, ever-so-polite and graceful fusspots, who secretly (deep down) think they know best about everything (and they might be right). They love to help/advise/support/do it for you, so they make great companions if you like your partners to be a slash-butler-slash-personal assistant-slash-lover type of package (and who wouldn’t).
Virgos like order, organisation, structure and routine. They are not up for wild shenanigans (unless they are properly scheduled) or rebellions (unless they were voted for and strictly regulated, ideally by another Virgo). Their clear-eyed and pragmatic understanding of the world makes them great life partners; they can be relied upon, and they are super-shrewd.
Virgo’s worst enemy is their own inner judge/critic, which presents an active and persistent voice in their head. They can come off as being pedantic or judge-y, because they can’t help but see where you’re going wrong, but rest assured that the criticism they aim at themselves is waaaaaay harsher than anything you receive.
When it comes to romantic compatibility, Virgos get on best with:
- Other Virgos - Pedant vs Pedant
- Capricorn and Taurus - fellow Earth signs, the #powercouples of the zodiac
- Pisces - their opposite sign, the dreamer meets the realist
How to know when a Virgo is into you
You’ll know they’re into you because they have an innate urge to help and assist those they like (and love); doing favours, finding the answers, sorting the problem, unravelling the tangle etc... etc... simply can’t help it.
So, put your object-of-affection to the test by sharing some ~major issue~ you’re facing. If they resolve it for you, go off and fix things, dive in with excellent advice… well, you’re in.
How to win a Virgo's heart
- Virgos appreciate quality and elegance, so tasteful gifts, outings, events and surprises will always receive a smile. If possible, print off prior reviews of ~said surprise~ to reassure them of its top-notch virtues
- Ruled by Mercury, Virgos have got active and inquiring minds and love solving things. Games, puzzles and quizzes all appeal, anything they can pit their wits against
- Gossip and news makes their eyes sparkle as, still with the Mercury influence, they love finding things out and knowing what’s what
- The devil is in the detail for Virgo, they notice ALL the small things. Make sure you invest time in overt, little gestures of kindness and appreciation.
For your own unique and personal tarot forecast, visit Kerry's TarotBella page.
Like this article? Sign up to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered straight to your inbox.
You Might Also Like