Thames International Business School opens up its next batch of post-graduate diploma scholarships nationwide for creative professionals looking to skill up for the world of creative enterprise.
The Innovation and Creative Enterprise (ICE) Program hones resourceful visionaries who want to generate revenue from a creative activity and ignite societal change. It now offers two options for interested professionals.
1. ICE Management Diploma Program. The seven-month ICE post-graduate management program is a diploma course for professionals who envision creating future-proof businesses that make a positive impact on society. This seven-month, part-time program covers Design Thinking, Business Innovation, Practical Finance, IPR and Law, Strategic Marketing, Ethics and Leadership. The full ICE program equips professionals in creative enterprises for continued success in a business environment.
2. ICE 101 Post-graduate Certificate Program. Thames also rolls out a new three-month ICE 101 post-graduate program. A certificate course for fresh graduates, freelancers and creatives that want their own creative and sustainable businesses. It enables creatives to jumpstart their journey as an entrepreneur. The program merges entrepreneurship with design knowledge and emphasizes human-centered thinking, financial planning and effective management.
Three Awesome Things About It
1. Learn from industry practitioners. You get to learn from industry practitioners who are all active in their own fields and who maintain links with the commercial sector, ensuring they only teach relevant, real-world, skills. Modules are delivered using blended learning (online and face-to-face) to provide flexibility and efficient knowledge-practice symmetry.
2. Master’s Degree Top-Up. Graduates of the Thames ICE Management Diploma are eligible to apply to finish their Masters Degree in Thames Partner institutions in the UK and Singapore. The ICE Management Diploma is given advanced standing in the partner universities’ Masters Programs thereby providing the opportunity to finish in less than one year for full-time studies.
3. Pitch to Investors. Graduates of the program are eligible to proceed to the Thames’ Investor Pitching program in both the Philippines and Singapore. All graduates will be well-prepared to present to the Thames International’s network of Angel Funders and Institutional Investors.
To know more about the programs, visit: bit.ly/ICEThames or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thames is offering this next batch of Management Diploma scholarships 50 percent off (equivalent to $1,500). The deadline for applications is on Dec. 13, 2019 (Friday). Classes start on Jan. 16, 2020. PR