It can be tiring to look at your social feed filled with vacation photos and all you can say is, ‘sana all’. It is more tiring if the only travel you’re experiencing is going to the office and being stuck in traffic.
What you need is a vacation.
But if you are a couch potato, Trip Ko ‘To travel show can inspire you to jump off your seat and start planning your dream vacation.
If you want to travel but don’t know where to start, Trip Ko To will teach you to Go Places Smartly (GPS) through its wide range of topics:
• Day Tour – stroll places in just a day from sun rise to sun down
• Accommodation Hop- compare hotels and inn rates according to amenities and ambiance of your choice.
• City Guide – wandering the urban places and meeting its localities as well as trying their best foods on a very affordable cost
• Do It Yourself – tips on travelling your own choice of places with your own itinerary
• Extreme Activities – provide lists of activities that surely trigger an adrenaline rush to your veins
• Beached – tour around the finest beaches around the chosen destinations.
• Business Travels- the corporate but relaxing ambiance for the most busy people
• Food Trip – everybody loves foodies will surely fired-up after seeing delicacies lauded by the natives
Starting this December 1, 2019, join us every Sunday at 10:00 a.m. on UNTV as we fly, drive, and cross the seas! Go Places Smartly at Trip Ko ‘To!—AAC
The post A travel tour without leaving the comforts of home? Trip ko ‘to! appeared first on UNTV News.