Containment of the Edgewood fire burning in Northern California’s San Mateo County rose to 90 percent on June 23, according to the Cal Fire Santa Cruz unit.
This footage of the blaze was filmed by Twitter user @iceboy505, who said it was taken in Woodside, California, about 30 miles south of San Francisco.
Evacuation orders were issued Tuesday afternoon but were lifted on Tuesday night, according to the San Mateo County Sheriff’s Office. Credit: @iceboy505 via Storyful
- You will.
- Two weeks ago, that house, and then your friend, Patrick?
- Patrick? Both their houses share-- you know, they got a little roof burn on the building-- nothing too serious. It could have been worse. But oily rags, one house was--
- I saw it, too.
- They had rags sitting out.
- It's definitely slowing down.
- Yeah. We know him. Yeah. Oh, yeah.
- We play golf.
- Oh, yeah, OK.
- Oh, yeah. Got it. Good.
- It's coming over. There is the helicopter. Look at that.
Look what happened to the smoke.
- Bringing some big money, baby.
- I don't know if you can see. There's people down there. There's a guy. He's a little dot.
There's the helicopter coming back.