MANILA, Philippines – More schools in Metro Manila have announced class suspensions to give way for the country’s hosting of the 2019 Southeast Asian (SEA) Games.
Here are the schools that have suspended classes on the following dates:
- Arellano University School of Law – Dec 2 to 7
- Saint Scholastica’s College – Dec. to 7
- Dela Salle University Manila – Dec. to 7
- St. Paul College Pasig – Dec. 2 to 6
- St. Pedro Poveda College – Dec. 2 to 6
The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) earlier recommended class suspensions due to anticipated heavier traffic along with the implementation of road closures, alternative routes, chokepoint areas and stop-and-go schemes for the conduct of SEA Games.
The games will run from Nov. 30 to Dec. 11.
The MMDA on Tuesday said a stop-and-go scheme will be implemented along EDSA and South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) for the convoy of delegates for the biennial meet.
The post #WalangPasok: Some schools suspend classes for SEA Games appeared first on UNTV News.