Several schools in Manila and Aklan have suspended classes after the Department of Health (DOH) announced the country’s first confirmed case of 2019-novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV).
Suspended schools in Manila include:
- Philippine Cultural College- Class resumption to be announced
- Uno High School- Class resumption to be announced
- Hope Christian High School- Class resumption on Feb. 10
- Chiang Kai Shek College- Class resumption on Feb. 8
- St. Jude Catholic School- Class resumption on Feb. 8
- Tiong Se Academy- Class resumption to be announced
- St. Stephen’s High School- Class resumption to be announced
The Kalibo government also suspended classes in four schools. Classes will resume on February 3.
- Regional Science High School Region VI
- Saint Gabriel College
- Bachao Sur Elementary School
- Starglow Center for Academic and Arts
The post #WalangPasok: Several schools in Manila, Aklan suspend classes amid nCoV threat appeared first on UNTV News.