It’s been raining these few days in the Philippines, and most of us would like to lie in bed all day.
But for some of us, who have errands to run and are returning to the workforce, the rain can dampen our spirits.
According to the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA), the Southwest Monsoon is affecting the western sections of Central and Southern Luzon.
With the monsoon rain band forecast to remain over the region for the rest of the month, the Philippines can expect more wet days in the coming fortnight.
To keep yourself dry and safe during this period, we think you should start investing in waterproof attire, not just for yourself but also for your children. Shop some of these waterproof items and other emergency gear you may need.
1. Zuodo Fully Automatic Windproof Umbrella Large
2. Oops Happy waterproof trolley bag for kids
3. Orzbow 2 in 1 Waterproof Baby Changing Mat
4. Nike Men's Repel Miler Running Jacket
5. Tomshoo Lixada Waterproof Windproof jacket
6. Columbia Men's Cushman Crest Jacket
7. Camel Windproof Waterproof Jacket
8. NiceBorn Transparent Raincoat
9. Xpensive by MaineWood Ladies Rain Boots
10. AIODIY Original Solar Light
11. OMNI LED Rechargeable Emergency Light
12. Universal Baby Stroller Waterproof Rain Cover
13. Lemonkid Kids Waterproof Rain Boots