Firefighters tackled a huge blaze in Northwich, Cheshire, after an outbuilding went up in flames on July 20.
Footage by Wincham resident David Carson shows the building, which he said was his neighbor’s workshop, being engulfed by flames.
At one point while filming, something in the building explodes, giving Carson a fright.
“Whoa,” he can be heard exclaiming as he jerks the camera slightly.
A report by the Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service said that firefighters were at the scene for “around four hours,” and that no injuries were reported. Credit: David Carson via Storyful