Watch: Woman left with Asda logo on head after plastic bag hair dye fail
A home hair dye fail left a mother with a green Asda logo on her head.
Nikki Mac, 27, from Methil, Fife, Scotland, had the supermarket's branding on her head after she used one of its plastic shopping bags to dye her hair.
She had put the bag on top of her head to help her colour develop - and had hope to dye her hair platinum blonde.
However, chemicals in the dye caused the green Asda lettering from the plastic bag to come off in her hair.
After video clips of the hair dye fail went viral, she said: “It was terrible. This was just before a night out.
"I saw the green lettering in the mirror. It was a shock.
"I decided to dye my hair and I was meant to be platinum blonde. I was just doing my roots.
"I took the bag off my head and I saw the Asda sign. I had green hair.
"The chemicals had caused the Asda sign to melt off. I had green hair for ages.”
One social media user joked that she looked like a Christmas tree.
They posted: "Just need some tinsel and lights and you're all good to go."
Another user commented: "This is funny. She got every bit of the logo."